Friday, December 20, 2013

Rest in Peace, Scout

First day in my new home

Is something backwards in this picture?

Scout spied a cat at Grandma & Grandpa's house.

Love at home.

Our first family portrait.



Feeling a little lazy today.

Scout was always looking for a chin rest.

Underdog!

Best Buddies

Humiliations galore


Scout can't find the chimney. He's searching for other avenues of escape.

Little lap dog

With Bridget

My menfolk


New family member, new family portrait.

Please, please, please can I have a Snickers.

Keeping me company on bedrest.

Going for a walk.  They would make good sled dogs.

The joyful part of doggy walks - the poop bag.

Something smells funny here.

A little to the left.  No lower.  Now to the right.

Hello, Ellie.

Waiting for his piece of birthday cake.  Or that cheese curl.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Vicki. Our pets become a big part of the family and it's sad to say goodbye. He looked like a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki! It looked like he was part of the family! Before our babies came, our dogs were our children, as I'm sure you understand. I can't imagine losing them. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

If you've been here for a visit, I'd love to know, even if you just say hi!